5-day Fasting Mimicking Diet
In our 5-day Fasting Mimicking Diet you get:
- Recipes made by our in-house dietician
- A food schedule for five days. These recipes are completely vegan
- A purchase list of all the ingredients required
- A 21-day follow up Meal Plan
- Exercises, tips, and access to a mental coach
The studies show that five days of food restriction in a row can bring a variety of health benefits, such as:
- Lower level of inflammation markers
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower levels of IGF-1
- Lower levels of cholesterol and blood fats
- Stimulation of new brain cells
- Weight loss
- Clearing out damaged cells and production of new stem cells
For women who are still having their period it is optimal to run the course one of the following periods in the menstrual cycle: day 1-10 or day 15-20.
Do you want to run our 5-day Fasting Mimicking Diet with us? Immediately after a purchase, you will receive an email with recipes, meal plan and further instructions. Please contact us immediately if you do not receive the email or find it in the spam!
The recipes contain some nuts. If you are allergic to a certain kind of nut we can help you adjust the menu. If you are sick, take medication or are over 70, you should consult a doctor before starting this fast. If you suffer from, or have suffered from eating disorders, are under 18, pregnant, have a BMI under 18 or suffer from protein deficiency, you are recommended not to carry out fasting.
If you want to read more about Valter Longo and his work as well as his popular scientific books, you can visit:
Here you can see an interview with Valter Longo where he himself talks about the results of FMD:
The research group under Valter Longo’s leadership has published several major studies in prestigious medical journals. Here you will find some: