Terms & Conditions
Purchasing Terms & Conditions
When you as a private customer order from us online, the Consumer Purchase Act (1990: 932), the Distance Contracts Act (2005: 59) on distance and home sales agreements and the Act on e-commerce (2002: 562) on electronic commerce and other services apply. If you are a corporate customer, the Purchase Act and the Act on e-commerce apply in applicable parts, unless otherwise stated below, where it is not clear that is meant for private customer only.
- When you place your order, we assume that you have accepted these terms and we can unfortunately not accept other terms even if you enter such in your order unless we have confirmed in writing.
- If we believe that we need to change anything in these terms of purchase, we reserve the right to do so, but will then one month in advance announce the changes on our website before they take effect.
- Listed prices include current VAT. There is no handling fee for private customers. For corporate customers, a handling fee and shipping will be added. When you as a private customer have placed your order, you will first receive notification via email that your order has been received and then you will in the same way be notified that your order has been processed and ready to be delivered. For corporate customers, other routines that appear in the “Special conditions for corporate customers” apply. If the delivery should be delayed more than seven working days, you as customer – depending on the circumstances, have the right to cancel part or all the purchase. At the same time, we reserve the right not to deliver an ordered item if there are special reasons, and in that case, you will of course be notified by us as soon as possible. Should we for any reason not be able to complete the delivery of the ordered goods, we undertake to repay any advance payment as soon as possible, but can also not provide other compensation.
- For us to receive and process your order, we need the information from you that appears on the ordering page. By making a purchase, you agree that your information is stored in a customer register and that you accept mailings. You will have the opportunity to cancel future mailings. We guarantee that your registered information by us will not be shared with third parties.
- Received and confirmed order will be delivered to you as a private customer as soon as possible, normally within 1 to 3 working days.
- The price of ordered goods is stated on the order page and in the order confirmation, which is sent out via email.
- For private customers, there may, from time to time, be special discount offers which in that case require you to enter a unique discount code at the specified place when ordering. These discount codes are always valid for a limited time, as stated in the information about discount codes. For corporate customers, any discounts apply according to specially provided information and / or written agreement.
- Private customers make payment on placed orders to the partner that appears at the time of order and in one of the ways offered to the customer at each individual purchase. By placing an order, you accept that the terms and conditions of our partner applies. As a private customer, you also accept that our partner takes our place as a creditor in all credit sales. Corporate customers pay for orders placed in a manner agreed in a special order, in advance or against an invoice. All credit sales to corporate customers are subject to ownership. Should there be special reasons, we reserve the right to change the applied payment terms.
- Deliveries are made with PostNord or another logistics company and at the customer’s risk and responsibility. Damaged or lost goods must primarily be reported to the logistics company.
As a private customer, you always have a 14-day right of withdrawal according to the Distance Contracts Act. The time limit for the right of withdrawal is calculated from the time you receive the item. If you regret and want to return an item, it must not be damaged, and the item must be returned in the original packaging. You must also notify us in writing that you wish to invoke the right of return and state the reason. Furthermore, you must pay the return cost unless the product has a demonstrable defect that can be attributed to our supplier’s liability.
Where do we store your personal data
The collected data is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA), but may also be transferred and processed in other countries in compliance with applicable local and international law.
What personal data do we collect
We collect personal information that you send to us, e.g. when you place orders and contact our customer service. The personal information you send to us may, for example, include contact information, date of birth and payment information. In addition, we may collect certain personal data from external sources, e.g. credit information and address updates. When we do customer surveys, all user information is depersonalized. Personal information is also collected when registering for our newsletter.
How your personal data is used
For the following purposes;
- To give you, as a customer, as good an experience as possible
- To manage your personal account at Food Pharmacy (if you choose to create one)
- To process your orders and returns, and to contact you regarding your orders. To compile statistics
- To meet the legislator’s requirements for accounting
- To market our products to you
- To send customer surveys to you
What are your rights
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request it be corrected or deleted. We cannot delete your information as there is a statutory requirement for storage for e.g. accounting rules, or when there are other legal reasons why the data must be saved. You can revoke your consent for the data for marketing purposes / customer surveys / statistics at any time. You can revoke your consent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can access your personal data
We never sell, exchange or pass on your personal information for marketing purposes to third parties outside of Food Pharmacy. Information passed on to third parties is only used to provide the above services to you, e.g. carriers in connection with the delivery of goods, media agencies for the distribution of newsletters and credit information or debt collection agencies for information checks to verify identity, credit or debt collection.
We protect your personal information
We have technical and organizational measures to protect your data from unauthorized access. We continuously adapt our security measures. Our payment agents process your card and personal data in accordance with the international security standard. You can read more about these standards on our suppliers’ websites – PayPal.com, Klarna.se and Stripe.com.
You can easily delete cookies from your computer or mobile device via the browser or by browsing in incognito mode.
Third party cookies
Personal data manager
Food Pharmacy Store is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law, PDA, the Personal Data Act (1998: 204) and the EU Data Protection Directive (95/46 / EC).
Food Pharmacy Store AB
114 51 Stockholm