Today we are going to bake a spicy and absolutely exceptionally tasty pumpkin cake.Print
Spicy pumpkin cake
300 g pumpkin flesh
1 dl coconut sugar
2 dl almond flour
1 dl coconut flakes
dl flour mix gf
1 ½ teaspoon bicarbonate
1 pinchsea salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons grounded ginger
1 teaspoon grounded cardamom
Suggestions for topping
2 tablespoons coconut cream cheese
tablespoon tahini and
1 teaspoon honey
Freeze-dried blueberries or raisins
- Set the oven to 175 degrees (hot air).
- Mix the pumpkin coarse-grained in a blender.
- Whisk eggs and coconut sugar in a baking machine or with an electric whisk.
- Mix the other ingredients, including the pumpkin, in a bowl and stir until everything is well mixed. Add the egg & sugar batter, stirring with a spatula to a thick batter. Line a plate with parchment paper or use muffin tins, spread the batter.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with cream cheese or topping as above.