Gluten free blinis with seaweed caviar
Homemade buckwheat blinis are easy to make and taste so good! If you are looking for a fun and tasty recipe for canapés, then this is really recommended.
Today we choose to top them with yogurt, seaweed caviar and fresh dill, but there are of course lots of other things that you can put on a blini. Thinking loud now: salmon and avocado, poached egg and pickled red onion, tomato salsa and feta cheese.Print
Gluten free blinis
- Servings : 4
80 g buckwheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
150 ml milk or mylk
2 egg whites butter for greasing
sea salt and black pepper
- Mix together the buckwheat flour, baking powder, milk, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites hard, then gradually add the whisked egg whites into the batter.
- Grease a frying pan and heat over medium high heat, then spoon tablespoons of the batter into the pan to make small pancakes, about 3 cm.
- Cook the pancakes like you cook regular pancakes.
- Top with whatever you want (may we suggest natural yoghurt, seaweed caviar and fresh dill?).